Thursday, March 14, 2013

Planning a Fabulous Baby Shower on a Budget



Last week I was fortunate enough to make my second appearance on Charlotte Today!  You may remember my first appearance Planning a Stress-Free Holiday Party.  This time it was all baby talk: Planning a Fabulous Baby Shower on a Budget.  That’s right, it really isn’t hard to throw a fabulous baby shower on a budget.  The key is to get creative!  And no, you don’t have the be the Craft Queen to pull it off, you just need a little time and this blog :-)

I’ll walk you through step by step, how to make:







So let’s start planning your next baby shower!


Until next time,
aka Chick #1


P.S.
Here's a little peek at the challenge I faced backstage, 30 min before we aired LIVE.... The cupcake disaster of 2013 :-) Luckily this Chick knows how to improvise!

No comments:

Post a Comment