Friday, February 28, 2014

#make5min



It is time to start thinking about bathing suit season (like it or not...) and dealing with any winter weight you may have picked up from one of my fabulous recipes ;-) 

Since I have not doubt been a party to at least one of those extra pounds the least I can do is create a new Pinboard full of Fitness Tips for the Clueless Chick that all of us can do. Most of the workouts take under 5 minutes and we can all get up 5 minutes earlier to squeeze in a little work out, yes you can

My challenge to you is to add an extra 5 min to your daily routine in March. I’ll be checking up on you! And I expect some good status update :-) Tweet me your progress with #make5min My promise to you is that I will start with the 5 Minute Plank in honor of my friends at Studio Sculpt Pilates and report back on my progress so keep the pressure on

Already have a fabulous workout routine?  You go!  Spend your extra 5 minutes doing something for yourself.  Feed your passion with some unapologetic Pinterest time or sit down and have a quite cup of coffee by yourself.  

#make5min for yourself!

Good luck!

Until next time,
Jennifer
aka Chick#1

www.CluelessChick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment